Achtung! Forenworld wird in Kürze eingestellt.
Forenworld wird mit Ende 2018 eingestellt und alle gehosteten Foren abgeschaltet. Bitte triff Vorkehrungen und übersiedle dein Forum zu einem anderen Provider.
Weitere Infos im Supportforum: support.forenworld.at

bmp2scr exp source.

Discussion about my other PC Software (e.g. TFT-Test)
Diskussion über meine andere PC-Software (z.B. TFT-Test)

bmp2scr exp source.

Beitragvon Team3 » 5. Januar 2014, 13:32

Hallo, just a small question: I checked just the source code of bmp2scr exp. it is extremly messy. Any chances to clean it up?
Team3

Re: bmp2scr exp source.

Beitragvon LCD_1 » 5. Januar 2014, 16:12

Team3 hat geschrieben:Hallo, just a small question: I checked just the source code of bmp2scr exp. it is extremly messy. Any chances to clean it up?

Hi, yes, you are right, it is messy. the reason is: as I started to write it, I was unsure which language I will use. Rapid-Q, X-BASIC, Visual Studio or other. I downloaded PureBasic demo and started to code, but the demo version was limited to 200 lines of code, so I was forced to make unclean code just to check if it will work as expected. It was also a very early version which did not have special constants like #pb_any. And you see, it worked, so I purchased the full version, but then I was too lazy to make the source more readable. Cannot say anything if I have plans to improve something as long as "teh" Roger Jowett is lurking around.
LCD_1

Plz/Ort: 1210 Wien
Länderflagge: Austria (at)

Re: bmp2scr exp source.

Beitragvon Team3 » 9. Januar 2014, 19:12

Okay, that explains a lot. Thank you.
Team3

Zurück zu Other PC Software