Ben

In diesem Forum findest du hilfreiche Themen zu Forenworld (den Zusatzservices, sowie dem Support).

Ben

Beitragvon rogerjowett » 7. April 2013, 22:16

user name
hi lcd me again
was just wondering about the pc avi codec you reckon its the cinepak codec only supported
how long would it take you to get 512x384 avi input to output to mode 3 interlaced with hmpr bit 5&6 clut mods per scan line with masterbasic style save mode 3 intra frame compression
i reckon masterbasic save mode 3 squashed the 24,576 byte screen$ files - on the head atom lite .hdf file 29MB down to about 7kb
this is full screen compression so technically we might be able to think a bit about the fact that the second frame once you ahve decompressed the first is really only a tiny screen alteration as its running at 60/50hz - even microsoft doesnt haev a clue which refresh rate is being used by pal tv videos uplaoded to youtube - they seem desperate to make the uk computer industry look jerky and juddery
mind you when you look at the shite software from the us the poor commode users had to endure its no wonder they took to sitting on their jsticks!
all the best
did you get a chance to try the snapper discs on the velesoft site
running 128 and 48 at 6mhz worth a look even if you ahve to faff with sim coupe and masterdos externaL 1-4MB to get the sodding thing to work
all the best thanks for all your help
ciao
rogerjowett

Plz/Ort: BT49 9HX
Länderflagge: United Kingdom (uk)

Re: Ben

Beitragvon rogerjowett » 7. April 2013, 22:19

[list=][/list]
oh and one more thing did you see the mdoe 3 demo on sam coupe .cz
its in the coding section not the demo section the best categories eh!
well it kind of uses hmpr bit 5&6 a bit i dunno if this might help you
i guess its easier to perform line interrupt clut mods
i was hoping velesoft might have the snapper discs running any 48k snapshot lets face it the emulators on the samdos masterdos discs all offered most snapshots support and fred even had comrpessed multiface snapshot support - think they need a bit of decompressing!
was hoping someon on facebook might have added the two line interrputs with screen on/off control at user defined lines by now but again it seems the more i bark up the wrong tree the more it cocks its leg and ...
rogerjowett

Beitragvon LCD_1 » 8. April 2013, 13:39

The problem is not that. PB compiler was changed , and so it helbed me to sort out some bugs, but some of the changes disallowed certain features that I need to compile the program. Now it does not compile (I wrote it in v. 4.0, but the actual is 5.1).
LCD_1

Plz/Ort: 1210 Wien
Länderflagge: Austria (at)

Beitragvon rogerjowett » 8. Mai 2013, 15:02

an

its difficult when everything is in german!
rogerjowett

Beitragvon rogerjowett » 8. Mai 2013, 15:03

howz zelda coming along?
rogerjowett

Beitragvon LCD_1 » 16. Mai 2013, 23:26

rogerjowett hat geschrieben:howz zelda coming along?

Spectrum or SAM version?

No idea coz I never worked on this.

By the way. Nice book reviews on Amazon.co.uk. Most people did not find them very useful. I guess, most of them were reported as abuse.
LCD_1

Plz/Ort: 1210 Wien
Länderflagge: Austria (at)

Zurück zu Willkommen bei Forenworld!